In spite of all the election coverage, here are some things to think about for the next couple of days. You know, instead of arguing with your friends/family on Facebook.
- The Dallas Cowboys are 7 and 1 right now.
- A woman represented a major party in a presidential election (even though she didn’t win, it’s still HUGE)
- Marijuana was legalized in several states (either recreational or medicinal) yesterday
- And if you get the munchies, Domino’s has a 2 for $5.99 each coupon that is basically a steal.
- The Chicago Cubs won the World Series for the first time in like a century.
- Jojo (from like 2008) dropped another album and it’s actually pretty catchy. If you don’t know who Jojo is then just leave… get out… right now… it’s the end of you and me.
- MAC cosmetics FINALLY released a line of makeup
dedicated to Selena Quintanilla. If you don’t know who that is… Google her and learn all there is to know, please.
- Beyonce performed at the CMAs and people were PISSED.
- Kylie Jenner is basically a business woman – given the success of her cosmetic line – just let that sink in.
- Chick-fil-a brought back the old barbecue sauce… Woo hoo!
- Bucc-ee’s has cakeballs, in case you didn’t know that.
- If you’re still mad, watch this video of Miley Cyrus accepting Donald Trump as her president. It’s kinda funny. Sad, but funny.
Also we still have Thanksgiving to look forward to, so try to be optimistic.